Sunday, February 3, 2013

Laid-Back 31DC - Gold

Hey everyone1 I know that Day 3 of Crumpet's Nail Tarts Laid-Back 31 Day Challenge isn't due for a few more days, but I am swamped with schoolwork right now and may not have the opportunity to post this later, so I'm going to go ahead and submit this now - hope you don't mind! Day 3 of the Laid-Back 31DC is Gold. Now, gold is not really my color. It just looks strange with my skin-tone, so I wanted to add another color to break it up a little bit. This is what I came up with. Enjoy!


For this look I started with a base of two coats of Essie Good As Gold. When that was completely dry, I taped off half of the nails and added a coat of Butter London Artful Dodger.


I hope you enjoyed this look! Til next time!
-Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)